Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Students and freshly minted commercial pilots must read.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mpflies2 said:
Mcjohn....i'd say averett university in danville VA (Southwest border of NC/VA), where I went to school, but then i remembered that you wont have many students there either...plus im not sure if they hire outside the program

Thanks for the tip. But, I definetly need to go somewhere that has a lot of students. I'll probably head the Atlanta direction.

buffettck said:
Re read the post there Jaggie.

Let's put it in a perspective even you can understand.

"Jaggie played with all the toys and liked the beach ball the best. As for the rest of the toys, Jaggie didn't like them because they had sharp edges and pointy thingies which will hurt..."

The ball is still a toy and FSI is still a pilot mill. :rolleyes:

Most people of even moderate intelligence can see FSI was inclusive, however you're obviously not an exclusive member of that group...

hahaha, not being mean...thats just funny

Sure, you can click on it. That's the price you'll pay to have all the ratings in 90 days (if you already have your PPL and 85 hours.) Just remember that you'd save a lot of money going to the right local FBO and getting all (including private) ratings with them. However, it's very unlikely you'd have the ratings in less than a year and you'd probably have little multi-time. But I see that as a good compromise to financing $45,000. Think about what that ends up being after interest. Also, the 90 day program involves a lot of sim time. It's just one more way raing mills get filthy stinking rich.

mcjohn said:
Just curious buffettck. What inspired you do go to DCA just to get the CFI and CFII? Most folks hear about American Flyers etc. for that kind of thing. Were you seeing it as a good way to get to the regional airlines?

You can't ask him a question like this. He'll only Piss and moan about how he thinks DCA screwed him over or launch a personal attack on you or me.

Latest resources

Back