• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Student Loans

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Buy a (used) riding mower, weedeater, blower, yard gloves, small shovel and hedge trimmers. Work your arse off while you enjoy your 3 days at home. 40 bucks a yard. Work up to 5 a day for 3 days straight. 600 for 3 days work. 2400$ a month. 28K a year. Help pay your loan off. Write off all of your lawn equipment. I'm just sayin.

Too funny . . .

Don't walk away from your obligation. The stink will follow you around for the rest of your life. Even when (if) it drops off your credit history, some day you will be asking for a good job and they will ask you in their BI questions like "have you ever BK'd or defaulted?"

Buy a (used) riding mower, weedeater, blower, yard gloves, small shovel and hedge trimmers. Work your arse off while you enjoy your 3 days at home. 40 bucks a yard. Work up to 5 a day for 3 days straight. 600 for 3 days work. 2400$ a month. 28K a year. Help pay your loan off. Write off all of your lawn equipment. I'm just sayin.

Another idea: open an eBay seller account. Sell as much of your useless junk as you can to gain experience and seller rating. Next, go on to Craigslist and look for bargains that you can flip on eBay for profit like iPods, Wii's etc. Or, you can sell other people's junk on eBay. Preferably stuff that will sell for over $75. Charge them 30% for your services.

Dumb guy question: Is a Sallie Mae consolidation [assumption] possible? Mine is at 3.25% there (had to finance a little school as an FO) done in 2005. We'll see if school starts paying dividends [sic] soon...

Latest resources

Back