• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Strongly worded email!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You ASA guys still have more balls than us 9E guys, that's for sure. My hats off to you guys for HAVOC in 2007 and for whatever stance you take up with management. It's far more than we could ever do.

Jeff it looks like SH has been removed from his position as director of flight ops. I've heard through multiple sources that he's not going to survive as system chief pilot either. Maybe your union is a little more effective than you're giving them credit for.
Doubt that as I talked to him last week and as far as the union being effective.............ummmmmmmmmm NO, maybe at creating crap for them to do at six hours of pay a day. Guess that's why our MEC Pres bid the 700, not that he'll move to the line and actually fly it.

Doubt that as I talked to him last week and as far as the union being effective.............ummmmmmmmmm NO, maybe at creating crap for them to do at six hours of pay a day. Guess that's why our MEC Pres bid the 700, not that he'll move to the line and actually fly it.

I saw DN flying last week. But the union shouldn't get the credit for bouncing SH. Clearly upper management saw his inadequacies. His days are numbered.

I saw DN flying last week. But the union shouldn't get the credit for bouncing SH. Clearly upper management saw his inadequacies. His days are numbered.

I would tend to agree that the union didn't so much demand the canning of any particular person. Probably more of a case of heavy complaining to CT. There's a rumor floating around that the reps sort of set SH up a little last month by making him call his boss CT on a Sunday afternoon to ask for the one day extension "that time". I don't know if that's true, but if it is, it would sort of put him on the radar for this month.

SH is on the merger team, and will be back to his position when that is complete.

SH is on the merger team, and will be back to his position when that is complete.
Is he going to be working in the capacity? Good time to make a change with a fresh face and new voice for the company. I think it is time to flip those pancakes, Hall and Tutt's time should have expired at the last contract. They are reminders of how ASA used to be. Get rid of them and let's move on.

Good to see someone else read the email.

We all read the email. I just don't think he's going to come back to his position. Remember, after the merger is complete there will probably only be one Director of Flight Ops. I think it will be between Barbour and Seitz.

I just hope that after Tutt retires, they don't put SH into that position. If they do, God bless us all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back