• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Stop loss ending

SOFHercDude

Not stop loss again !!
Total Time
5000+
Just got some inside info from the "Corona Conference" (the heavy hitters) that all AFSCs (AF specialty codes) are about to be released from stop loss 21 June except cops and Special Ops pilots/navs (just my luck). Gotta wonder how many guys are actually going to punch out given the current state of affairs in the industry...at any rate, get ready for another wave of pilots competing for available cockpits!

xhercdriver

Total Time
Hope it's true. About damm time this BS "management tool" was shut down. I was kinda hoping that someone would bring suit so it could be stamped out permanently, but I guess that would've taken years.

I'd say a part-time Guard/Reserve slot is just about to become a pretty hot ticket...