Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stock shares for UAL "resigned" furloughees.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

UAL-GSO

2172/1437
To my fellow UAL furloughees who have had to "resign" your UAL seniority number for other airlines - you have still been allotted shares of stock. P.M. me for more details.

Last edited:
UAL-GSO said:
To my fellow UAL furloughees who have had to "resign" your UAL seniority number for other airlines - you have still been allotted shares of stock. P.M. me for info on how to access your account.

Ask on the UA ALPA board. I'll help you out there. Or call someone from R&I. Better yet, call Todd C..

Last edited:
I may not have been clear in my original post. I am not asking for the info - I am offering to help other ex-UAL'rs who may want to know how they can access their shares. If you are familiar with the situation - you know that the process has been quite a C. F. so far. Right now it is easier to share information with each other than it is to get it from the union or the company.

UAL-GSO said:
I may not have been clear in my original post. I am not asking for the info - I am offering to help other ex-UAL'rs who may want to know how they can access their shares. If you are familiar with the situation - you know that the process has been quite a C. F. so far. Right now it is easier to share information with each other than it is to get it from the union or the company.

Oh. You explained it right. I just misread it. My bad. That whole situation was definitely a big CF. I know I may be paranoid but I'd caution against giving the info out if you can't verify who the person is. Sounds like you accessed your account. It would be very easy to access someone elses account with very little information. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Not if you can't positively identify them. I'd tell them where they could go to get the info. Sorry for the paranoia but that info is barely safe on the ALPA board. You could end up getting a few PMs from some sort of hacker or some angry ex-wife. Longshot...sure. But I wouldn't take that chance. A name and FN alone isn't enough to positively identify someone.

D-Bo,

I agree with you on the security issue. That being said, I think the lack of information available to furloughees is unacceptable. Pilots just don't make good mushrooms. I too will make a pitch for the Halfwingers board - it is probably the best networking tool available for those of us on "the outside". Andy explained it well in the UAL Returning Furloughees thread earlier. You will also find information on the stock issue there. Interested furloughees send me your name, FN, and e-mail and I will forward it to Andy.

Cheers!

UAL-GSO said:
D-Bo,

I agree with you on the security issue. That being said, I think the lack of information available to furloughees is unacceptable. Pilots just don't make good mushrooms. I too will make a pitch for the Halfwingers board - it is probably the best networking tool available for those of us on "the outside". Andy explained it well in the UAL Returning Furloughees thread earlier. You will also find information on the stock issue there. Interested furloughees send me your name, FN, and e-mail and I will forward it to Andy.

Cheers!

I just PM'd you with Todd's e-mail address. Thanks for helping out. See you on halfwingers. Later.

Thanks for the advert. I've been pushing to get all of us furloughees united. We definitely have issues that aren't of concern to the active pilots right now, and are considered by some to be whiners if we bring them up.

My apologies to everyone on these boards for not participating recently. I had a personal crisis arise this last week, which appears to be working out OK.

Frats,
Andy

hey guys just relax about this whole thing...really we are lucky to get anything since we were quite junior...I know it sucks but try to look at it positively. This whole thing will work out. UAL-GSO please tell me your not staying!!!??

Hey Guys

If some are looking at you as whiners, it's because they were never "lucky" enough to get to experience the other "F" word for themselves. For those of us who have experienced it, you never forget it.

As to the stock, yes, it has been convoluted. Although we've received many emails, etc., I'll ask 10 guys and get 10 different answers. I'm only just beginning to see the light in my own situation- and it's a dim one at best.

At the risk of raising any false hopes, if there's a question I can find the answer to for any of you (time permitting) just send me a PM. Remember, wherever we may be sitting right now, we're all in this together.

Regards

Latest resources

Back