• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

stock in us airways

dollacrackho

Total Time
i should have bought LCC stock, its up almost 50% since it came out. anyone know why? is this just the honeymoon period and it will sink like a stone again. us air and amer. west keep reporting traffic is down , capacity is down but that stock goes up every day . what gives?

TWA Dude

Total Time
9999+
Analysts are evenly split between a twelve-month target of $34 verses $17. In other words, nobody knows what the heck is up with it. I'm selling my converted AWA stock for profit now.

Swaayze

Total Time
Recent reports indicate that although load factor actually fell slightly year over year at each carrier, yields have improved by double digits. That is a huge improvement; plus now they're well ahead of UAL, DAL, NWA in restructuring.

It's still just a shinyer turd if jet fuel doesn't cheapen soon. But then they all are......

BeCareful!

Total Time
Yields have been swelling like dollacrackho's gut!

joevollers

rockingthenotsofreeworld
Total Time
some
Great Question for this forum..

And the next time I have a question about how to handle the FMGC in the bus I'll be sure to ask my buddies who are traders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!