Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Raskal

big member, little pay
Was in LIT yesterday and was told of this company on the field, one hell of a serious fleet with 3(?) 900's among others and twenty something pilots...anyone know this outfit and the usual answers?

I think they only have a 50EX, and a 900 for now.. They fly alot.. I see there planes everywhere

Before they split into two different companies, they had 2 50EX's, 1 900EX, or DX's and 4 Citations. I believe they got rid of all of the citations, and have a Falcon 2000, another 900EX and one additional 50EX. Don't know if they have anymore planes on order. Thye just hired at least 3-4 guys that I know of. Job requires "an act of congress" to get a job there. Good luck.

I think Dillards has at least one GV. TC

Stephens has nothing to do with dillards. Dillards now have a G-V, G-450, and 3 Lr-45's. One of the 45's is in Dallas. They used to have a Challenger 601 or 604, a Falcon 900, G-v, and a few Lear 31's.

Stevens

I also believe they are still running at least one Citation Excel out of LIT. The one I am pretty sure of I did see posted for sale. I know I have seen at least one Falcon 50 recently in their paint and tail at LIT.

I used to fly for Dillards. A great bunch of pilots. They purchased a 450 while I was there along with the G-V, Lear jets and a Falcon which they were going to sell in place of the G-450. I dont recall a citation.

C-5

Stephens is THE corporate job in Little Rock that everyone wants. Good luck unless you know somebody. Fantastic pay from what I understand, but you're gone a lot.

Dillards is the other side of the coin. They have a tight-a$$ CFO that has a CE-206, and he thinks if he can fly every day then you can fly every day. I know a guy that works there now that worked 13 straight days after his initial LR-45 training. You can forget about time off if you work for Dillards. I also ran into a couple of their guys on the road back when they had the CL-601. They called it the "slave ship". Flies 6 days a week, with 2 pilots qualified in it. The only relief they get is contract guys once in a while.

Run far away and fast from Dillards.

Latest resources

Back