Sterling Aviation - MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sluminginpit

Anyone know anything about Sterling Aviation in MKE, they seem to always have a job listed online? Is this growth or something else?

Sterling

I got a response from there Director of Operations via e-mail that said...

"Thanks for sending us your resume. When would you be available for an interview? We anticipate hiring SIC’s for our Beechjet program within the next 30 – 90 days, pending the arrival of our 3rd Beechjet.

Please complete the attached employment application. Someone from my office will be contacting you for some follow up questions."

sounds like growth to me. Do they have high turn over? What the pay & schedule like? Thanks!

it is growth - from my sources things are good there. Not sure about pay or benefits but having worked at the previous company (prior to new owners, etc), I have been told it is much better.
Take a look at them especially if your a local guy - if Chris is still the DO, he was a good guy. The VP (initials RG) is a tool in a large way but I don't think he does a lot other than collect a check.

a 601, ce650s, V, owners are huge jet fans having been aircraft owners for many years.
PM me if I can help answer questions

Does anyone think that they would take a look at a BE400 typed guy with 1000tt? It's well below their mins, but just wondering if the type will help. I also live less than 10min from MKE airport...

Thanks for the help.

Latest resources

Back