Sterling Aviation in MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

slider419

just got a job offer from sterling aviation in mke. just wanted to know if anyone knew anything good or bad about this company and any type of suggestions from people regarding whether i should take this job? anyone know anything?

Hi!

I know 2 guys there. They both like it a lot and say it is a great job.

I met another guy who said it's the worst aviation job he's ever had, and he's quitting. I heard he didn't get an upgrade to captain.

I think it's like Delta. I think it's a good airline job, and my buddy who works there says it's terrrible.

Sterling is getting a bunch more aircraft and growing. The guy I know the best said that he was VERY impressed when he first went there, and it's as good or better now than when he first joined.

cliff
YIP

Hi!

90 miles from MKE. I think you get 4 or 6 hard days off. You will be home a decent amount because you have to live close to MKE, and aren't called on all your days on.

cliff
YIP

6 hard days off per month, 1.5 hr call out (I live in Schaumburg), and the pay well i guess it's average as long as you work 17 + days a month, its a split pay scale. Your paid a partial salary with a trip pay
on top of it.

Latest resources

Back