Stealth baggage w/ ABS Frame?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tarzan

Anybody using them? Not to sure about how long they'll last but I figured they would be lighter the NG103/104's and cheaper.

T-Gates said:
Lighter, yes.... Cheaper, yes.... Easier to break, yes....

Replaced my ABS Stealth with a Metal one a few months ago...I'll never go back.

What he said! Cracked the ABS one in first couple months called and negotiated to pay difference for metal frame that was 7 yrs ago. the metal can be damaged especially by hotel van drivers dropping it on the ground but its still much better than ABS..................

I just bought my first new roller bag in 12 years of flying. Another Stealth737 to replace my old one (and my old one is still in working order). I wanted one without the Southwest Airlines logo on the front. Although they've gone up in price (I paid $110 for my first one), I think they're worth every penny. A little heavy, yes, but I've used mine on 4-5 three day trips per month, plus several vacations, checked it, had it thrown into and out of probably 1500 or more hotel vans, dragged it several blocks back and forth to a crashpad and it is still in good shape! I've replaced the wheels a few times, and sent it to PNT a couple of times for refurbishment, for a modest charge. Good product and good service. I'm a customer for life.

Latest resources

Back