Starflite Aviation Dirt Bag Charter Company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

southernpilot

This company used to be AVIEX. They kill passengers and pilots.
Look into their long and terrible history with the FAA. Founder has been baned from aviation. King air 200 crashed on short final to Hobby because the company did not want crews to buy fuel on the road. Air ambulance Westwind crashed in Mexico, killing patient.
Avoid this company if you want your family to know you in your old age.

Starflite Aviation, a Houston based FAR 135 operation, is seeking a G-II and/or Westwind Captain to join our operation. This position is based at Houston and requires both FAR 91 and FAR 135 flights. We prefer a current and qualified pilot with simulator based training in these aircraft in the last 12 months. Please fax resume to Captain Position at 713-644-7939 or email to/*var emailriddlerarray=[106,101,116,115,116,97,114,55,51,49,64,115,98,99,103,108,111,98,97,108,46,110,101,116]var encryptedemail_id27='' //variable to contain encrypted email for (var i=0; i*/ [email protected] and reference Captain Position. Tell them you saw the ad on AvCrew.com.

King air 200 crashed on short final to Hobby because the company did not want crews to buy fuel on the road.

The company may be everything you say, but this is not their fault. Somebody sitting in the left seat took off from point A, without enough fuel to get to point B.

The company may be everything you say, but this is not their fault. Somebody sitting in the left seat took off from point A, without enough fuel to get to point B.

Well....I think that's an over-simplification of an old problem in this industry.

I interviewed with them just about a year ago. I guess I asked too many questions about the pay and schedule, because a few weeks later they posted an ad on climbto350.com saying "We are not looking for pilots who want top pay and top days off. This is a typical 135 job." The chief pilot kept saying that too, "It's a typical 135 job." It didn't sound that bad, a lot of days working but not a lot of overnights, they seemed to be on the low end of the pay scale though.

Latest resources

Back