Starbucks Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MooseBoy

Does anyone have any current info on Starbucks i.e.....
1. Fleet
2. Base
3. Address/POC's
4. Hiring Mins

I've looked at a couple old posts, but didn't know if anyone had current details. Any info would be appreciated.

MooseBoy said:
Does anyone have any current info on Starbucks i.e.....
1. Fleet
2. Base
3. Address/POC's
4. Hiring Mins

I've looked at a couple old posts, but didn't know if anyone had current details. Any info would be appreciated.

Don't know, but if you get free coffee, it would save me about 100 bucks a week.

Ace

Starbucks

A friend of mine just got hired there. All new pilots, no matter what previous experience level start at the bottom as a new co-pilot. My friend is a furloughed UAL guy with an ATP B757/767 and had been flying Lears out of BFI. Has a degree from Princeton for what it's worth. Good guy and should do well. CP is known to be difficult at times.

Do they still operate the two airplanes separately (i.e. Howard's airplane and the company airplane), or is it all one big flight department now?

I recall hearing in the past that the corporate job was pretty good, and the Howard job was not so good. Has that all changed?

I did a phone interview with them last month. Didn't continue interviewing due to nepotism rules. My brother-in-law flys for them. I heard they just hired a guy last week; maybe Spooky's friend. They have a GV and Challenger 604 up at BFI. My BiL says might hire another soon. Not sure what mins would be.

eating cereal said:
I did a phone interview with them last month. Didn't continue interviewing due to nepotism rules. My brother-in-law flys for them. I heard they just hired a guy last week; maybe Spooky's friend. They have a GV and Challenger 604 up at BFI. My BiL says might hire another soon. Not sure what mins would be.

Can you ask your brother-in-law, who flys there, what the mins are?
How was the phone screening?

Take Care
WP

Sure I'll ask him.

Phone interview seemed to be standard questions about flying experiences. Where's the most complicated flying. Give an example about carrying passengers and something happened. How did you interact with other crewmembers to get something done. I don't have my notes with me but could probably give further details next week.

Guy was really nice. Talked alot about compensation and benefits too.
My impression was that they were looking for experience with handling passenger and overall impression of how you play with others.

Latest resources

Back