• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stanton Salary Survey Requests.........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow... Thanks so much for taking the time to post all that... very helpful. If you do another round would like the info for north central KingAir200 CA and FO, Citation II CA and FO, CJ2 CA and FO (probably no difference), and Lear 25 and 35 CA and FO. Again, thanks for your time.

-IHM

IHateMgmt said:
Wow... Thanks so much for taking the time to post all that... very helpful. If you do another round would like the info for north central KingAir200 CA and FO, Citation II CA and FO, CJ2 CA and FO (probably no difference), and Lear 25 and 35 CA and FO. Again, thanks for your time.

-IHM

Just a guess, but I imagine all of those would be listed under the Other Captain/FO category, judging from where other aircraft ended up.

I will be honest with what I know. As a cabin attendant ( contract) I have been paid 4,000 a month. My boyfriend flies strickley Part 91 at 500.00 per day on a Hawker, he is currrently on a 16 day trip which can run over. He also gets 50.00 to 100.00 dollars in tips. ( per day) that tip money took us out for dinner by a very nice and great owner!

The pay varies, I was offered 450.00 per day flying and as low as 250.00. Contract work can be rewarding. Keep in mind negociating skills, it is hard right now to find qualified, experienced Hawker Captains in Florida.

He also worked for a company in Chicago, starting at 100k as a Hawker Captain, that was in 2003.

Good luck and take care.

Last edited:
Corporate Boeing 727
Orlando based company and crews would live there
Medical insurance is top notch
annual bonuses
2 weeks "on" and 2 weeks "off" schedule
4 crews for the plane (8 pilots, 4 fe's)
700 hours per year

Also, if you could, all the same info for a corporate Boeing 757/767. 700 hours per year

And, Gulfstream V, 700 hours per year

I think thats all the info you need.

Thanks a million.

747flyboy said:
Are you hooking us up or not??????

You didn't put enough quarters in the slot... ;) TC

P.S.--The Pro Pilot survey is out. :eek:

Latest resources

Back