Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Capthuff

A Pirate past 40
Anyone here work for JetShares-US? or know some one that does?
Thanks

About JetShares US

Capthuff said:
Anyone here work for JetShares-US? or know some one that does?
Thanks

Know all about it!!The pilots are always leaving due to pay issues,QOL issues and a general lack of respect for ALL pilots.The mgmt are slave drivers and seem very much to be INCOMPETENT!!! This supposedly a PT91 Operation,but 134.5 charter Off-the-Books does occur!!
You would be well advised to look elsewhere!!!

Dear G-force,

G-force said:
Know all about it!!The pilots are always leaving due to pay issues,QOL issues and a general lack of respect for ALL pilots.The mgmt are slave drivers and seem very much to be INCOMPETENT!!! This supposedly a PT91 Operation,but 134.5 charter Off-the-Books does occur!!
Do you always have to bash every operator on this website?

Truth

lonelyguy said:
Do you always have to bash every operator on this website?
Truth telling is not bashing!!! A long time friend of mine @ SRQ knows all about this operator and what he says is true.

There hapens to be alot of BAD operators out there just in case you didn't know it.

G-force said:

First of all numb nuts it is 100% part-135 operation no part 91 operations. A few years ago they had a 91 share program but now all is 135 even when they fly the aircraft owners it is all done under part-135.

Second of all a Westwind captain making $65000 per year on a Westwind working 12-14 days a month is hardly slave driving. Westwind F/O makes about $45000 per year. Now tell me were any other 800HR total time F/O's makes that kind of money the first year in the business.

They have only lost 2 pilots in 16 months sounds bad uh.

Jetshare has made many changes over the last 12 months all for the better including new aircraft, better schedules and better pay.

So I'd would say your info is pretty far off from the truth.

Last edited:
kilroy/crooked facts

kilroy said:
First of all numb nuts it is 100% part-135 operation no part 91 operations. A few years ago they had a 91 share program but now all is 135 even when they fly the aircraft owners it is all done under part-135.

Second of all a Westwind captain making $65000 per year on a Westwind working 12-14 days a month is hardly slave driving. Westwind F/O makes about $45000 per year. Now tell me were any other 800HR total time F/O's makes that kind of money the first year in the business.

They have only lost 2 pilots in 16 months sounds bad uh.

Jetshare has made many changes over the last 12 months all for the better including new aircraft, better schedules and better pay.

So I'd would say your info is pretty far off from the truth.

Your facts are not correct!!!! This oufit only acquired a 135 certificate in the last 12 months or so (give or take 6 mo.'s).They were doing off-the-books charters prior to this for several calendar years calling it PT 91. along with their legitimate fractional business. You did not mention the owner is gay and hires quite a few gay pilots making it difficult for normal pilots to work there.
This is from my source who lives in SRQ and knows about the operation.

G-force said:
Your facts are not correct!!!! This oufit only acquired a 135 certificate in the last 12 months or so (give or take 6 mo.'s).They were doing off-the-books charters prior to this for several calendar years calling it PT 91. along with their legitimate fractional business. You did not mention the owner is gay and hires quite a few gay pilots making it difficult for normal pilots to work there.
This is from my source who lives in SRQ and knows about the operation.[/quote

did you you know they have been operating on a Part-135 for the past 3 years untill they acquired a certificate of there own 6 months ago.

US Jetshares info

Look up SRQ see what airport that is,then do a google search on the company!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back