• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Spouse Nov Rev on Spirit?

ZeroThRUST

Total Time
15k +
I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with the policy/procedure for non reving on Spirit. I know there is a number for pilot's to reserve the jumpseat and have done so several times.

However, Spirit does not show up on the DL list as a participant in the ZED Fare/NRSA program. I'm wondering if there's a way to for OAL employee and Spouse to access/ride Spirit flights.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Beetle007

Total Time
4500+
I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with the policy/procedure for non reving on Spirit. I know there is a number for pilot's to reserve the jumpseat and have done so several times.

However, Spirit does not show up on the DL list as a participant in the ZED Fare/NRSA program. I'm wondering if there's a way to for OAL employee and Spouse to access/ride Spirit flights.

Thanks in advance for the help.

As a Spirit pilot (with a spouse) I would love a travel agreement between Spirit and DL. Currently, the only legacy airline that has a zed agreement with Spirit is United. I guess we aren't big give enough for the legacy airlines to talk to us about a travel agreement.

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
Really, I know we at DAL now have Zed fares. I have not checked them out, but I thought it was good for most carriers. I would check again.

captain dad

Total Time
Free
What if you are a MILF?

Gives a whole new definition to jump seat.;):laugh:

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
As a Spirit pilot with a spouse I would really like the ability to list myself and my wife online (and not through email)...I was in recurrent a few months ago and asked GK (a flight ops management guy) why we can't list online, he told me it was a security threat to allow pilots access to loads and to list yourself...I could hardly contain myself.

ColKurtz

Total Time
vex
As a Spirit pilot with a spouse I would really like the ability to list myself and my wife online (and not through email)...I was in recurrent a few months ago and asked GK (a flight ops management guy) why we can't list online, he told me it was a security threat to allow pilots access to loads and to list yourself...I could hardly contain myself.

United guy here. Is there no way for me or you to check loads for flt#385 DCA-FLL on 2 /25/09? Just bought 3 passes for the family. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

NK_FA

Honestly the best way to check actual loads is by a NK agent at an airport you are near. thats the best way. REs is useless basically. Other than that I say go on the website and book in 9 seats. We dont oversell by too much, can give you an idea

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
...check actual loads is by a NK agent at an airport...

Again basically useless...as a Spirit employee it is almost impossible to get an agent to "help" me.

castle bravo

Total Time
"...I was in recurrent a few months ago and asked GK (a flight ops management guy) why we can't list online, he told me it was a security threat to allow pilots access to loads and to list yourself..."

Read: we are entirely too cheap to implement the computer code. Also, mere pilots have no need to know what our loads are. Shame on you for asking.