• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mynameisjim

Don't try this at home
Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone who would like to split some multi time. I work for an airline, so commuting to someone with a plane would be OK with me. I don't have an airplane, or access to one, at the moment. I'm looking for someone who does and wants some time. Feel free to post here or email me at [email protected].

Thanks

just curious... as an airline pilot, why are you looking to pay to split multi time with someone..?

I am Sure thet there are people looking for Hourbuilding in Multi....
When i was lookin my self, i found hours for about 70$ a person if you split the cost. But you might be able to get that for less.
Try to post at UND in ND. Alot of their Students are looking for Hourbuilding Partners....I know of a School in FARGO, ND aswell called Eagle1aviation that have students that sometimes do hourbuilding...
If you are looking for an A/c Take a look at

www.aviationpilots.com

and search in their flightschools for your area. Oh yes AribenAviator have Cheap Multi aswell but havent seen much good about them.
:cool:

cougar6903 said:
Being a pilot and working for an airline dosen't make you a airline pilot :)
True True.

My airline takes lower experience pilots as ground school instructors, then we can apply to the line, but we need the minimum flight time.

I'll try posting around different places.

Jim

so what are the line mins for ground instructors @ NWA?

~wheelsup
aka MW from emerald park...

Last edited:
I didn't say I work for NWA... ;)

***edit***
wait wait...I just saw the MW from emerald park...

Last edited:
If I were to work at NWA...

There are no official minimums beyond having a type rating, having had OE, and having passed your line check. All of that is provided to us as part of being an ATI. All ATIs that are "to the line" get typed, OE, etc; as long as you don't suck or piss someone off you'll get the minimum qualifications.

Now beyond official, it seems most of the higher ups want ATIs to meet the minimum published flight time: 1500 TT. I want the multi just so I'm comfortable and competitive, and NWA pays enough that I can afford to go get it, so I will.

I also flight instruct on the side, which builds time slowly. Too bad no one considers 100s of hours of sim time...*sigh*

Latest resources

Back