• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BOOZENEWS

I LOVE being on top!!
Posted over at apc.com

"Can 'people' google info about these Spirit management types? Address, family, vehicle information? Just curious to see what type of lives these scum lead. Do they have a favorite restaurant they frequent? What do they do for entertainment? They must leave their home at some point, or do they stay locked in their hole all day? Im just sayin', if someone googled me they would find out everything short of my SS#....."

Does anyone know by chance?

Posts like that make me sad to be associated with the pilots that write/ think that way. There is no excuse for it. This is business and there are much better ways to handle things.

Good grief.

Posted over at apc.com

"Can 'people' google info about these Spirit management types? Address, family, vehicle information? Just curious to see what type of lives these scum lead. Do they have a favorite restaurant they frequent? What do they do for entertainment? They must leave their home at some point, or do they stay locked in their hole all day? Im just sayin', if someone googled me they would find out everything short of my SS#....."

Does anyone know by chance?
Yeah, speaking of scum..........

Sure, all of that information and more can be found easily online. If you intend to use that information in a harmful way, you can then be convicted of cyber stalking and a cyber crime, which is punishable by many years of being your cell buddies girlfriend.

Latest resources

Back