• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit qol

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So anyway, the original question was about quality of life as a Spirit. Enigma gave a very good answer that I agree with, but I may be a bit more optimistic than he is on the subject. He brought up the issue of fatigue and of course that is a significant issue, but I really think its the same everywhere.

How long is it taking for people to get an interview call after submitting the application? Is there a lull in current interviewing? What's been competitive? Does internal recommendations help?

Just curious about the current interviewing/hiring window. Thanks!

A friend of mine interviewed two weeks ago for a class at the end of May. As far as I know, its two classes of 6 per month through the summer. I've heard it may increase in the fall once more deliveries start and the peak travel season is over.

A friend of mine interviewed two weeks ago for a class at the end of May. As far as I know, its two classes of 6 per month through the summer. I've heard it may increase in the fall once more deliveries start and the peak travel season is over.

Thanks for the information. Good to know. Do you know how long he had an application in there?

There have been a few posts put into moderation after a thread creep and rant that started a back and forth. My apologies if your post was removed when responding to a member who got an infraction for excessive personal insults.

Latest resources

Back