• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Pilot Job Fair SJU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New base makeup set to begin April 1st. LGA and ACY will each have 8 crews.

CA slots in these cities will go senior. Many tenured NK guys still live in ACY area; LGA has some local Captains and will probably get a few DTW commuters that can no longer hold DTW.

FO spots is anyone's guess...probably junior for the lower slots.

NK pilots are actually awaiting word right now as the system bid award is due to be posted today (Saturday). We'll all know where we sit after the award. Look for more attrition as the new base situation plays out.

gator

Where do we look up the award?

I

I sent a week ago my cover letter and resume as said on 350. I got a response from her saying to apply on the spirit airlines website... then got the application but i haven't gotten a "invitation". Anyone did the same? Can we just show up?

For the people that went to the job fair in SJU.... Did they give you any indication of how many FO's they were looking at hiring for that base?

When I interviewed in January they said SJU would be staffed with 23 fo's and 24 capts.

They also said that they wanted to find people for the SJU base that wanted to stay there. That is why they were doing the job fair in SJU. If they don't staff SJU with locals then they will ALWAYS have a staffing problem there. I know this from first hand experience with Eagle in SJU. Everyone would bid out as soon as possible. They are doing a smart thing that Eagle never understood, which cost them millions.

Latest resources

Back