• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit IPO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And the used car salesman said it was a "great car".

She said " You are the very first boyfriend I ever had."

"Ignorant and Stupid is no way to go through life" a quote from
Animal House.

Maybe you don't get the point of what I am saying.

Basically, my point is that the company lied. They lied to us, they lied to the National Mediator and the entire board. So along those lines, where does the lie end? Will they continue to lie to investors? Will they lie to the SEC? Where does it end?

I'm not really sure what the point of your last post was, but I kind of thought we, the pilots, were on the same side of the table. Watching is disbelief at the just plain arrogance of our management team. Thinking any thing else of our management will get you in trouble...the argument that ALPA snuck in the transition section of the contract after they signed off on the TA is reprehensible and childish, my toddler knows better than that.

And on a personal note, please don't disrespect classic movies...the Animal House quote is wrong, it is actually:
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." Right after Dean Wormer reads Kent Dorfman's grade point average of a 0.2

While I share your frustration Mike. I am not sure flightinfo pissing matches will get you very far. We both shared the same vote on the contract, and as far as I can tell whenever mangament opens their mouths they lie. Right Now all we can do is hope the expidited grievance process works, and not forget this stuff when we go through this again in 8 years.
BTW where is my sticker?
Flygirlqt now that I know who mike looks like Could you post a pic of yourself? I do fine with the ladies so it wont be used for manual release I promise.

Let stop the childish posts, stop being the spelling police, no one cares as long as the message is understood..

The next manual manipulation will be be sending someone to the vacation ranch if it keep up.. go away if you can't be nice..

Flygirlqt now that I know who mike looks like Could you post a pic of yourself? I do fine with the ladies so it wont be used for manual release I promise.

I am in a late 90's Hooters calender. In blue is the only hint for you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back