• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit IPO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Always like it when people give spelling lessons....

"Other than YOUR inability to spell..."

Careful correcting this tool Oxlong. After he made a comment about a misspelled post of mine, I pointed out one of his (numerous) mistakes for fun. He then proceeded to PM me whining like a little girl about the post I just made. Then he felt the need to send a copy of his ignore message with my name.

Maybe if he stopped manually releasing himself he wouldn't have so much pent up frustration.

Always like it when people give spelling lessons....

"Other than YOUR inability to spell..."

missing a letter and aborting a word are two completely different subjects.

Back to the topic at hand...Spirit filed for an IPO, after they told the negotiators they had no intention of ever going public...I wonder if since all the negotiating sessions were tape recorded I wonder if they have the section about not wanting to go public?

I'd bet some type of lawsuit could come of this if ALPA has enough evidence...I wonder if ALPA is smart enough to figure this out?

Careful correcting this tool Oxlong. After he made a comment about a misspelled post of mine, I pointed out one of his (numerous) mistakes for fun. He then proceeded to PM me whining like a little girl about the post I just made. Then he felt the need to send a copy of his ignore message with my name.

Maybe if he stopped manually releasing himself he wouldn't have so much pent up frustration.

manually releasing himself?!?!??!? hilarious

missing a letter and aborting a word are two completely different subjects.

Back to the topic at hand...Spirit filed for an IPO, after they told the negotiators they had no intention of ever going public...I wonder if since all the negotiating sessions were tape recorded I wonder if they have the section about not wanting to go public?

I'd bet some type of lawsuit could come of this if ALPA has enough evidence...I wonder if ALPA is smart enough to figure this out?

Not really.

The company is not obligated to tell you their plans. And, plans can
change.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by flygirlqt

I pointed out one mistake you made, over a year ago. Every time since, I would say 6 or so posts, you seem to edit all of my posts and send a PM with the mistake. So you caught me I did send you a PM (actually several) first offering my apologies, I think you found a mistake in that...I then asked you to stop and apologized again, you made some crappy comment and corrected something in my PM. So yeah I did finally send you a PM with you on the ignore list...and the world is a better place (but occasionally misspelled) and yet once again I'll offer an apology to you for the one correction I made.

Not really.

The company is not obligated to tell you their plans. And, plans can
change.

Shhhh....listen the company turncoat is talking. Pick a side dude.

The point of that post, clearly lost on you, was that the company was bargaining in good faith (because if they were not they would be in violation of the law) and told the negotiators they had no plans to ever go public. It takes years of planning, and at the very least a great deal longer than 90 days, to get ready for an IPO.

They lied to the Federal Mediator, they lied to the pilots and they lied to potential investors how they speak about good relations with the labor groups.

I pointed out one mistake you made, over a year ago. Every time since, I would say 6 or so posts, you seem to edit all of my posts and send a PM with the mistake. So you caught me I did send you a PM (actually several) first offering my apologies, I think you found a mistake in that...I then asked you to stop and apologized again, you made some crappy comment and corrected something in my PM. So yeah I did finally send you a PM with you on the ignore list...and the world is a better place (but occasionally misspelled) and yet once again I'll offer an apology to you for the one correction I made.

I have never, ever, sent you a pm until after that message you sent.

Shhhh....listen the company turncoat is talking. Pick a side dude.

The point of that post, clearly lost on you, was that the company was bargaining in good faith (because if they were not they would be in violation of the law) and told the negotiators they had no plans to ever go public. It takes years of planning, and at the very least a great deal longer than 90 days, to get ready for an IPO.

They lied to the Federal Mediator, they lied to the pilots and they lied to potential investors how they speak about good relations with the labor groups.

And the used car salesman said it was a "great car".

She said " You are the very first boyfriend I ever had."

"Ignorant and Stupid is no way to go through life" a quote from
Animal House.

Latest resources

Back