Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

highnpressurize

FULL AHEAD, HALF ASLEEP
Potential Spirit interview comming up. Never interviewed for anything in my life, always got the job with a handshake. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Last edited:
I also have a potential interview with Spirit. My father walked my resume in for me just waiting to here something concret. I'll let you know something once I can get some sort of gouge.

I also had help from the family, but he is not a pilot so he cant help much with the interview itself. They are accepting online applications. Checked out aviationinterviews.com and only found two postings, both from 2004. Not a lot of info, but better than none.

They just put a freeze on all hiring as of Friday 8/18/6. Confirmed by employee who said it was announced via inter-company phone annoucement from CEO. Good Luck 2 all!!!

Congrats on the interview. Getting tired of shooting PARs all day long are we? I've got a friend who interviewed back in 2004. I'll see if I can get some info for you.

Freightcowboy said:
I also have a potential interview with Spirit. My father walked my resume in for me just waiting to here something concret. I'll let you know something once I can get some sort of gouge.

Just don't show them this letter, and have someone proof any written documents you may provide. Here does not equal hear.

I'm only tuggin' your chain man, good luck!

Latest resources

Back