Spirit: how far out to apply?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Checks

I am eligible to retire from the military in about 12 months. How far out would you guys apply to Spirit? Also, anybody know how long training is? When is seniority awarded?

Thanks in advance for any information.

I am eligible to retire from the military in about 12 months. How far out would you guys apply to Spirit? Also, anybody know how long training is? When is seniority awarded?

Thanks in advance for any information.

It is getting more and more difficult to get hired here so I would apply as soon as you can. It may be a while before you get an interview. Last I have heard they let you defer class dates for months if needed. If I were you, I guess I would apply now, then go to a job fair about 4-6 months prior your retirement date.

Training is about 2 months including IOE. That is pretty much industry norm for 121. Seniority is based on class date. Age determines your seniority within your class.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Anybody know how to delete an uploaded resume to the Spirit site????? I can not figure it out.

Thanks!

I've applied a bunch, can't get noticed.

12,000 hrs, two type ratings, 2500 121 PIC, spotless record.

Guys, is Aero Crew Solutions the only Job Fairs where Spirit attends? Just wondering. Next one in Dallas is sold out of Spirit tickets. The Aero website shows a Women in Aviation event in March....stupid question but are guys allowed to attend?

Thanks

Guys, is Aero Crew Solutions the only Job Fairs where Spirit attends? Just wondering. Next one in Dallas is sold out of Spirit tickets. The Aero website shows a Women in Aviation event in March....stupid question but are guys allowed to attend?

Thanks

I heard there's more guys that go to those then women. Don't worry.

Latest resources

Back