• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Fying Tomorrow ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe beg the two dudes that quit back to work, by throwing some money at them. These two will make out like bandits!!

YUP.

:)

I'm thinking....a 10 year contract @ $500,000 / yr. with a 1 Million "reinstatement" bonus effective immediately paid in cash to an offshore account.

That's only 6 million...about 2-3 days of the strike...OR, another two million a day of non-operation for the next "X" amount of days.

Otherwise....F-'Em.

Love,

Me

Last edited:
Three flights in the air right now.

So, I keep keep hearing to different sides to this story. Can someone clear it up. Did the CP and DO get fired from the company (ie:not employed)? or were the fired from there Mgmt jobs and are back to flying the line? Thanks.

".. you have 30 days to fill these positions, much like the DO and CP killed in a car wreck going to lunch the airline does not shut down. There is a cause in the GOM about coverage of Operational Control, and there are third and fourth tier people identified to fill that position. To get a new DO or CP you just sent a resume to the FAA of a person who meets the Part 119 requirements. The FAA checks that they do not have a improper background , like known felon, revoked certificate, etc, and bingo you have a new DO." -PilotYip

That answers my question.

Thanks.

YKW

Latest resources

Back