• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit aviation in VNY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know that they have a LR60 PIC position posted on their website. I applied a while back and never heard a word. I even called the CP one day and got sent to his viocemail. Left a message, still no word.

BTW-- 5500 total time , approx 1200 hours LR60

I heard a story about a guy who just lost his job to Spirit in an aircraft upgrade transaction. His boss of 8 years said "go interview at Spirit if you want to work for me anymore". They offered him 85,000 to be a GIII capt. He was making well over 6 figs... Bummer

RedBehren said:
I heard a story about a guy who just lost his job to Spirit in an aircraft upgrade transaction. His boss of 8 years said "go interview at Spirit if you want to work for me anymore". They offered him 85,000 to be a GIII capt. He was making well over 6 figs... Bummer

Just goes to show 9 out 10 management companies are scumbags living off the slim of the pond. The reputable one's make there money off mangement fee's and bilking the owner's into beleaving that they can make money on charter.

You'll be busy at Spirit...they are flying all the time. KA's through Jets. QOL may not be good if you want to be at home a lot but if you want to, they go all the time.

Eric

fhbsdajfjsa

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back