• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit announces expansion at Phoenix-Mesa Williams Gateway - $9 Intro Fares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How will the proposed rest rules effect an operation like Allegiant?

Considering G4's low aircraft utilization rate, I don't think there'll be much to worry about in regards to the new rest rules. The crews work one out and back a day.

I could never understand this part about pilot message boards...I see this on Pprune as well...where does this need come from to correct people's spelling/grammar mistakes? Does it make you feel better? Since when did it become neccessary to be a perfect speller to become an airline pilot? This poster went waaaay above the call of duty to point out another's mistake. Really?

Well, to be fair...

The guy you're hassling about correcting someone's grammar didn't start this. DonVerita made a post hassling Crxpilot about something. Crxpilot then "corrected" DonVerita's grammar as a retort, but was wrong in what he said; DonVerita was right in his word usage in the first place. DonVerita than pointed that out to Crxpilot (the difference between 'effect' and 'affect.') That's when you guys jumped on DonVerita for being the grammar police. Esprit and SKC jumped on the wrong guy for using grammar as FI weapon. Crxpilot was the guy who brought it up.

Bubba

Bubba, I was intending to just post the unwritten rule of message boards that when you figure out that your argument is no longer valid, you tend to look for dumb things to respond with. You know, like spelling, or LBB overnights, etc.

Wasn't just directed at one person. It's directed at many.

Bubba, I was intending to just post the unwritten rule of message boards that when you figure out that your argument is no longer valid, you tend to look for dumb things to respond with. You know, like spelling, or LBB overnights, etc.

Wasn't just directed at one person. It's directed at many.

Yep your exactly right. Some people just don't get it though. I could never understand this need to denigrate fellow pilots.

Latest resources

Back