Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
meanstreak said:
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060807/20060807005827.html?.v=1

This is interesting. Can this route handle 4 carriers doing the same route. Seems like a bad decision to me. (America West/US Airways, Delta, and Airtran)

From a customers aspect sounds like hoping a plane form ATL-LAS has been made easier and not to mention cheaper. Gotta love capitalism.

It didn't work for JetBlue (ATL-LAS) and they have "a better product" then anyone out there, cus the TVs. Spirit don't have da TV thus their product is no good.

SWA/FO said:
It didn't work for JetBlue (ATL-LAS) and they have "a better product" then anyone out there, cus the TVs. Spirit don't have da TV thus their product is no good.
Jetblue service was ATL-LGB, not LAS. Delta jumped right in with two extra 767-300's on the route (ATL-LAX) at the same time we added service via Ryan. The market was instantly flooded with seats.

SWA/FO said:

SWAFO....

I used to get a chuckle everytime I read your posts, but for the past few month you've just been a complete douc he on this board. What the F&*K happened to you man????

Citrusflyer said:
Jetblue service was ATL-LGB, not LAS. Delta jumped right in with two extra 767-300's on the route (ATL-LAX) at the same time we added service via Ryan. The market was instantly flooded with seats.

Actually, I believe it was ATL-OAK. Either way, rest of info is correct. Delta and Air Tran (via Ryan) added extra flights.

Latest resources

Back