• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

spectacular approaches

wingnutt

...recognize this?
Total Time
+30yrs
hey all,

stuck in SHV for a few hours, found some neat pics of some big boats on short final...check these out

www.aviationpics.de/app/app.htm

BigFlyr

Total Time
10700+
Very cool! I've done the one in St. Martin... Coming out to the runway for takeoff is fun also, because of the topless bathers in view. :p

JBHewlett

AOPA & EAA Member
Total Time
280+
Good site

When I was in High School, my U.S. History teacher was a pilot. He had flown in Vietnam. Once he gave the assignment and everyone started working, I heard him say "John come here a second". When I got up there he had those spectacular approaches on his computer. I was blown away by that St. Martin one, thats wild stuff!

J.

ShawnC

Skirts Will Rise
Total Time
-5Z
"My other plane is an F-15"

Nah hes just scaring the boxes so he gets enough lift. :D

TurboS7

Total Time
My favorites, TGU,GUA,KTN,SIT,JNU,OGG,HNL,DUT,and many others. Bigflyer start polishing that flight case things are starting to look up.