• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwind airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
been there done it got the trailer to prove it.
and the trailer is 4 sale..

Good folks good equipment.. the owners are at least honest and wont try to screw you..

FWIW, if you're thinking of the one in TX, there's a somewhat differing opinion on pprune, North America forum, "Boeing 727 Jobs". With such diverse opinions, maybe it's not the same company cargopod mentioned.

Well I have worked for some pretty lowdown operators over the years.. And as a small 1 horse operation it was not bad.
The aircraft that southwind operated when I was there were IFL`s.And maintained Very well.The owners of Southwind never lied miss led or decieved me in any way.. The job was just as posted. My pay checks were good and on time. I cannot account for anyones story other than my own.
The schedule when I was there sucked 24-7 on call.. not to be more than 30 min from the airport. All the flying was on demand part 125.
I think they are operating 121 now.Not for sure.
As for the poster on pprune I dont know what happened to him.It dose not sound good though.
Somewhere between what he has posted and my posting is what you will find.
If you want to fly cargo load your own cargo and have very little time off and live in a border town then its a great place.
you will fly a lot.
I found the people I worked with normal decent honest folk wanting to make a living and not screw you over while doing it.
BUT I know that there are others that will dissagree with me.

Latest resources

Back