• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest wants to go International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just ignore that moron. It makes this board so much more enjoyable. I used to think Lillte lady GL was entertaining but now that I ignore him FI is much better. Try it for awhile and see.

General Lee;1326976 Don't worry guys said:
Your right GL, we'll always have LBB, what will Delta have when they enter BK again in two years after SWA crushes them at LAX? (just jokin!!;) )

General Lee,

You never "joke," you just say that to soften your often caustic remarks. SWA will move into the 21st Century tech wise when it pays them to do it.
You are right it will be ATA dudes doing the International Operations. So what. Unless you like time zone crossing, you can have it for your work day life. Me, I go to Europe for vacation.

PS: I am very pleased Delta is doing well. I don't think you would fit anywhere else with your attitude.

Man alive, I really get to some people. The fact of the matter is that a lot of people do not want to fly for Southwest. Not because they don't want a stable company, or great money, or even fun stews and crews, rather because they have already flown at a regional and don't like multiple leg days. To say that you don't do those types of trips, is well, a fib. Not everyone wants to be exhausted when they come home from a super productive 3 or 4 day. I enjoy my trips, and when I do layovers (most of my trips are one day turns to the Carribbean) I enjoy them, with long layovers in nice places. I will be moving on to the INTL side shortly, and I will enjoy Delta paying me to go to Venice and see the canals and great food one week, the next go to Nice and see the babes at the beach, while the next week I will see the Haufbrauhaus in Munich and try a stein, and the last trip will see the Louvre in Paris and I will try some tasty escargo. Yes, I will fly via Delta's dime and might even bring my wife and "get some." Hasta la pasta.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your right GL, we'll always have LBB, what will Delta have when they enter BK again in two years after SWA crushes them at LAX? (just jokin!!;) )

Crushes us at LAX? Maybe you didn't read the part about Expressjet (who will start some ERJ flying from LAX on July 1st to PHX, DEN, SFO, SJC, OAK, RNO, PDX, SEA, YVR, GEG, MFE, ACA, HMO, ZLO, LTO, LAP, MZT, and BOI) is that they will take most of the risk, and allowing Delta to back out if needed. Most of those flights will connect with inbounds from Mexico, and pax then going onto N. California and other US cities. But, the main reason we are having them do this is to keep the gates occupied and not allow Alaska airlines to get the terminal, and we will do this until we get our own mainline planes doing it, which will be sooner than later. More info to follow later....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Folks,
You got to just admire the Lee. He is one of those guys who once he is on a team he is on it for life. Sure he only looks at the good, he doesn't stand by his own words (example, additional scope is not something I will vote for), and does everything he can to shoot down others; but if he is on your team you love him. He is a good team player who will always see his team as next year's champ.

Folks,
You got to just admire the Lee. He is one of those guys who once he is on a team he is on it for life. Sure he only looks at the good, he doesn't stand by his own words (example, additional scope is not something I will vote for), and does everything he can to shoot down others; but if he is on your team you love him. He is a good team player who will always see his team as next year's champ.

You got that sport! Hey, I enjoy the whole industry, and I enjoy this board. Yeah, I slam some people and maybe slam their airline, but all in the spirit of good debate. If you want to join "my team", we are hiring. I will even buy the third and fifth beers on our layovers when I am your Captain.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General,

Got my DAL app in. It's a deal if you agree to the 1st, 3rd and 5th beers. I do it for my FO's now. :)

Kinda getting tired of EUG layovers. I'd rather do Rome or Lisbon or Tegucigalpa or something like that.

Cheers.

Latest resources

Back