Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crashpad

"Why do you come to me?"
I'm curious what you guys think of Sws' new 'small jet' ads? I think they're funny, but also realistic and wonder what impact they will have, if any, on the regoinals.

I'm curious what you guys think of Sws' new 'small jet' ads? I think they're funny, but also realistic and wonder what impact they will have, if any, on the regoinals.

You don't attack something unless it is having an impact....SWA doesn't fly to PIA, TRI, MGM, GNV, FAT, RAP, FNT, etc....

When SWA flies to these cities, then they will have a point..... until then, they are blowing smoke....

The 50 seat cabin sucks, but then I don't see many SWA 737s in most RJ cities....

I'll take an RJ over the cattle call of flying swa any day.

Had to airline on them last week. It nice to get a reality check every once and a while and know that show "airline" really does show the best of the travelers.

they're hilarious! anyone have a link?

Yeah, tell me how big that "big jet" feels when you're stuck in the middle seat, next to a 400lbs guy eating a sandwich.....while he sweats.

Yeah, tell me how big that "big jet" feels when you're stuck in the middle seat, next to a 400lbs guy eating a sandwich.....while he sweats.

About the same as I feel sitting next to that same guy on an RJ when he's got the aisle and I'm in the window seat.

About the same as I feel sitting next to that same guy on an RJ when he's got the aisle and I'm in the window seat.

A little old lady sitting next to you on an RJ, can feel like that 400lbs guy.
The seat back comes up to my armpit when I'm sitting in back.

You're not Luke, are you?

I've yet too see one of these commercials. I've searched youtube but couldn't find anything. Anyone got a link?

A little old lady sitting next to you on an RJ, can feel like that 400lbs guy.
The seat back comes up to my armpit when I'm sitting in back.

You're not Luke, are you?

And sitting in the middle seat of a 757 or a 767 is no different when it is full.

Latest resources

Back