Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crashpad

"Why do you come to me?"
Man Alive! Someone over in marketing hit the last two 'small plane' commercials outta the park!

I soooo wish my airline had come up with these. I laughed out loud at the realistic absurdity of the passengers, flight attendants and depth of service this industry bestows upon us.

Best Airline Ad ever!

Next will be the "fat flight attendent", "mean flight attendent" "hammer flight attendent" "gay flight attendent" "straight flight attendent" wheel followed by the "nice", "indifferent" or "hates your guts" wheel. The "late", "you'll make it in sprint to your next gate" and "you got there in time but your next flight cancelled" and "connection made" wheel is spun right before you get on the plane...

Next will be the "fat flight attendent", "mean flight attendent" "hammer flight attendent" "gay flight attendent" "straight flight attendent" wheel followed by the "nice", "indifferent" or "hates your guts" wheel. The "late", "you'll make it in sprint to your next gate" and "you got there in time but your next flight cancelled" and "connection made" wheel is spun right before you get on the plane...

That'd be great...but SWA has all of those problems too!

America West had one a while back. Showed AWA boarding and then switched to a mosh-pit a punk concert to show how its done at SWA, good jab, totally funny.

I love SWA. Hey, it's simply business right? I lived through the ACA transition to Independence, and I rode the bitc* to the very end. Went on to spin a wrench for Jetblue, left for Flight Options in Palm Beach. Bad mistake... Left there to build Black Hawks in an avionics role for Sikorsky. Tell you what.. I hate Helo's but an HH-60 with ESSS is one bad ass looking bird with the IR paint on it. Sikorsky lay's me off, and i'm aiming straight at SWA, FED EX, UPS, and scare tran. I miss 121 and wings that don't spin like you have no idea. But the DFC down here in Palm Beach is straight up amazing.... And i'm only 27 with no military exp. Unreal how diversified i've managed to get myself...

Last edited:
I soooo wish my airline had come up with these. I laughed out loud at the realistic absurdity of the passengers, flight attendants and depth of service this industry bestows upon us.

Best Airline Ad ever!

How could they come up with that? It isn't like you're guaranteed a ride on an Airbus if you book travel on you're website. You could still end up on a B1900 flown by Great Lakes right? Or an ExpressJet E145. Or a Q400, maybe, eventually.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back