Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Angus

Moo
The SWA Pilots work for "arguably" the most successful Passenger Airline in the world.

The SWA Pilots work for "arguably" the best pro labor-management personnel in the world.

The SWA Pilots are among the HIGHEST paid Airline Pilots in the world (Wide Body Pilots included).

The SWA Pilots have one of the most advanced compensatory contracts in the world.

The SWA Pilots are arguably among an elite group that have been hired among its peers.

The SWA Pilots are arguably among the hardest working loyal employees of any Airline out there.

My question is, who loves SWA?

Last edited:
It's especially ironic considering the fact that SWA was the airline you went to when nobody else would hire you.

I'm old enough to remember those days. And I'm not that old.

The same 15 guys who post on here everyday somehow represent the 5000+ pilots of SWA.

BTW. This is F.I. my friend, grow a pair!

The majority of the SWA pilots on this site are lurkers. We all just come here everyday hoping to see something good, but it's just the same old crap year in, year in out. Lately after seeing all the recent garbage on here I just log off, and go pray that his Air Tran deal goes the way of Frontier. Enjoy with the generalizations though, Happy New Year!

The majority of the SWA pilots on this site are lurkers. We all just come here everyday hoping to see something good, but it's just the same old crap year in, year in out. Lately after seeing all the recent garbage on here I just log off, and go pray that his Air Tran deal goes the way of Frontier. Enjoy with the generalizations though, Happy New Year!

Ditto on all counts....

Nothing personal, but........

I as well as most of the guy's I've spoken to sine 9/27 would love to see the entire AT acquisition go away. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I think it's gonna go down in history as THE turning point for the SW pilot's careers. And not in a good way.....

Last edited:
Angus

you seem pretty worked up over something kind of silly, don't you think? If you don't like the content on this board, or any board...log off.

Latest resources

Back