• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every thing you accuse others of could be said about AAI posters on FI as well.

On the other hand YOU start an entire thread to propagate vague and unsubstantiated attacks against your future coworkers.

Talk about trite.

. At least the first reply by orangebellyav8r was at least honest, and admitted that he is an immature bored loser.

Worked up? Really? You actually believe that? And you know me how? And you think that I am workded up over Flightinfo? LOL!

I will let you be now...... the sun is rising and I know you all will want to feel like it rises on the crack of your conceited pompass self righteous ass.

Wow I hope 2011 goes better for you. I truly am sorry for whatever your going through.
best of luck

SWA, at this point, is one of the top airlines. The pilots, however, are no better then anyone else, contrary to how they may think.

Angus

Sorry to get you all worked up. Just having fun and stiring the pot. Cant believe you would get so pissed about what is said on web sites like this. REALLY NOW. Life is too short to worry about little things like this. You and I have no control on what happens. So when this is all done and you work for the best company in the world, that treats people like people, you will see why we are like we are. ENJOY LIFE AND SEE YOU ON LINE

Fair enough.... I numbered your lines... so lets go line by line:

I can play that game too.

1. Yes... I could in fgact say that about SOME the AAI Flightinfo posters... but there are enough other posters around to jump in their ********************... and they seem to be doing that everyday, at every chance. The interesting thing is that there are hardly ANY AAI Pilots that seem to be saying anything, and what they are saying is NOT nearly as negative and resentful as the negative SWA posters on Flightinfo. So your first point here is a non-issue.

I disagree. From my POV there are at least as many negative AAI posters as SWA posters. Everyday, every chance. I could list names, but that might be considered an attack so I will refrain. IMHO starting this thread is a boarder line attack.

2. Propogate "vague and unsubstantiated" attacks? Really? Try using the search function. There is NOTHING "vague and unsubstantiated" about some of the typed words and rhetoric by some of the negative SWA Pilots (on Flightinfo) which precipitated this thread.

Your point remains unsubstantiated. Try listing specific examples. Of course there will be an equal number of negative "typed words and rhetoric" by SOME AAI pilots so I am not sure what that would prove.

3. Trite? Absolutely... and that IS my intent, and hopefully it (being trite) will eventually tone down the negative rhetoric. (Look up the definition of trite.....)

I hope your quest for a gentler dialog is successful. But I gently suggest that singling out offending pilots from one list and ignoring the transgressions of pilots from the other list is inflammatory.

Finally... there are a number of very cordial and professional SWA Pilots that post on Flightinfo that have my utmost respect for their reserved demeanor in each of their posts. You ARE one of those Pro Pilots....

Honestly and truthfully ... thank you.

Typically my posts here don't address those secure professional cordial people like yourself. I typically only address stupid people, to make a point.... a trite point.... but MY point nonetheless.

IMHO you point is damaged by your delivery and the irony of starting a negative thread about negative posts ...

SWA, at this point, is one of the top airlines. The pilots, however, are no better then anyone else, contrary to how they may think.

Agree. Nor worse either, right?

There is a certain personality type that SWA interviews and chooses. Some of us are concerned about the influx of a random personality with great numbers into the culture we enjoy at SWA. It may be nothing. But a concern none the less.

Ditto on all counts....

Nothing personal, but........

I as well as most of the guy's I've spoken to sine 9/27 would love to see the entire AT acquisition go away. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I think it's gonna go down in history as THE turning point for the SW pilot's careers. And not in a good way.....

I agree with this entire post. Most all pilots I speak to at ALL seniority levels do not want this acquisition to happen. Flight attendants as well.

Last edited:

Exactly...in spite of not having double-breasted uniform jackets like some of those other guys who think they are the elite!

:laugh:

Has there ever been a merger of an airline/pilot group that has gone well? It seems like every merger is horrendous.

Has there ever been a merger of an airline/pilot group that has gone well? It seems like every merger is horrendous.

That all depends on the viewpoint of the individuals...I'm sure that the crews from AA think the integration of the TW crews was perfectly just.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back