• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest mulls move to 3rd major US airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
COS. I hear WestPac is on their last legs.

Tanker Clown, How long have you been at Southwest? I just figured out that you are an employee of Southwest Airlines. That's so frickin' hilarious, you've been firing up all these Southwest guys, and you're one of them.

Classic.

Hey IDIOT, I'm sure you and A$$ clown know a lot about servicing each other so why don't you guys do some brain storming and get back with us on the location.

Did you and your girlfriend bravodude ever figure out who went "deep enough?"
Be careful out there, expecting snow today in MDW!

My money is on CVG or ATL.....Here comes Herb's turds...

Man, FI sure has devolved into worthlessness. Used to be a good website for good information, but now it's just a bunch of flamebait from pilots who have no control over their company's direction but act like they are all in the inner circle. This website was developed to help out your fellow pilot brother or sister - not stomp on them. Sad indeed.

It will be ATL, CVG and BOS!! Why only open one? I also think we will buy someone soon!! Airtran or Frontier, who knows!

I hope they don't make an attempt to come to CLT. I would hate to have to fly on that cattle car carrier that would take 3 legs to get to and from the west coast.

The USAIR nonstops with meals and first class suit me a hell of a lot better!!

Latest resources

Back