• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Interviews to start again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Getting a job at SWA will make you a millionaire. Why wouldn't you do whatever you could to try to pass the process?

I needed "prep" to get me through the "jitters". Nothing this FL based company did put me at an advantadge when it came to the so called point system. As a matter of FACT - I used the FL company and was never told about a "point" system.

What A**** did for me was to help me to RELAX so the "real" me came out. He never stressed anything other than that. As far as the LOI was concerned - there was no way to know before hand what the situation was. I recv'd more gouge from friends then from the FL company.

If they change the hiring process so be it - but I would still recommend A**** or J.C. in Dallas.

I'm not bashing people that do a prep service or do everything that they can to better prepare themselves for the interview. Most have done a prep service myself included. I'm just questioning the practices this "Unnamed" company is gathering information in which to share with it's customers. You think that these alleged allegations would be considered ethical? I really don't and that's my right to have an opinion on it. Agree or diasgree with it, that's up to you.

Granted, I have no first hand knowledge of these accounts, just what was passed down.

If I was out to publicly bash a company, I would have named them by name. (I have no idea who this company is or anything about them) Not my place since I'm not involved, I was discussing whether if this "alleged" allegation would be considered ethical in regards to how one would obtain information in order to profit from it.

Last edited:
Why don't you quote some sources before spouting your opinions. I too know and work with the "owner", and have directly participated in his company's prep, of which, none, absolutely zero, confidential or unethical information was passed on.

So before you go saying things like, "Said company purchased this information for a large amount," please back it up with your source. If you can't do that, then I suggest you keep your slanderous babble to yourself.

Why don't you quote some sources before spouting your opinions. I too know and work with the "owner", and have directly participated in his company's prep, of which, none, absolutely zero, confidential or unethical information was passed on.

So before you go saying things like, "Said company purchased this information for a large amount," please back it up with your source. If you can't do that, then I suggest you keep your slanderous babble to yourself.

Saying "a certain Florida based interview prep company" is hardly specific. And since we are writing this stuff, it would have to be libelous babble. But if you are going to bring it up, might as well tell us the details. IF it were true, the person they got it from is the real problem, no the company that bought it.

I agree 100%. The prep I recieved was exellent. There were no "secrets" given out. It was a chance to go through your log books to explain different situations you might have been in over your flying career. This person does nothing but make you aware of how to answer your questions in a thorough way. I too recieve more gouged from friends and the web than I did from this person.

Latest resources

Back