Southwest guys and the 200

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gearup5

Did you guys have a different payrate for the 200? Trying to answer a question on another forum. Thanks

If you are worried about the pay of the 717 being less, it won't happen. Gary stated it will be run like a 500. We get paid the same on all. What was mention by gary the 717 will be able to compete with allegiant out west also. The pay has been the same on the 200,300,500,700. Plus most of are pilot want same pay for all our aircraft. Don't worry we as SWAPA wont let that happen.

No. It was the same rate. Except for the very end. Once they moved them all the Dallas and Houston they did pay a slight premium actually because those pilots were kinda getting screwed doing two steps every trip so their density wasn't there compared to the rest of us.

Gup

Thanks for the quick answer. I am not leaving the 717 QOL is much better for my seniority vs. the 737. One of our senior know it alls was spouting off about how you guys had different rates for the 200. I will cut him some slack, I am pretty sure he is over 60(memory not so good)See ya!

If you are worried about the pay of the 717 being less, it won't happen. Gary stated it will be run like a 500. We get paid the same on all. What was mention by gary the 717 will be able to compete with allegiant out west also. The pay has been the same on the 200,300,500,700. Plus most of are pilot want same pay for all our aircraft. Don't worry we as SWAPA wont let that happen.
I just read your comment again this morning. It would be a bit ironic if I ended up in vegas again competing with the company I left to get a shorter commute. Gotta love aviation.

Latest resources

Back