• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Crew base...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, we don't fingerprint people till they are hired on. It cost money to fingerprint someone, like $250 per person. But since WN does it electronitlly, its differant.

Fingerprinting

It costs them nothing extra to take the prints. They won't submit them unless you pass the interview and they plan to hire you.

Re:swa Open House

:) Hi,
I am so happy I just got invited a Southwest Interview Open House..YES!! I am smiling cheek to cheek...I have read what everone is saying to know, and what they want to hear..ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? I am excited, but also a little nervous too. Is this normal?
Loose Diamondfl

I went through the same thing. You have to remember, this is NOT a typical airline. Don't expect to go to training with in two weeks like the other airlines do. This is the beginning of a at LEAST 6 month process. If you didn't pass, you will get the "Thanks, but no thanks" letter by the second week (after your one on one). If you don't, your in, pending your background check. I know it sucks, but this is how SW operates. Here's a good website for you:

www.swa.flightattendants.org

Lots of info for new hires and those that are in the pool.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back