Southwest announces 15 long routes from Dallas Love Field

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Waveflyer,

If you read about two thirds of the way down in the article, it indeed says "long-haul routes". That was the reason for my tongue-in-cheek clowning! :)

box

C'mon dude- it didn't say long haul.

How would you phrase an airline that operates dozens upon dozens of flight to neighboring states, now doing longer flights?

To Dallas people and business, going direct out of love is article worthy.

With the new long-haul routes, Southwest will compete against similar service from American Airlines at nearby DFW Airport.

Wave's high on the blurple juice. He's paranoid and looking for snack food right now. Must be DEN based or on a layover there. :)

What's going to be funnier is the ATOG bleeds off -700 takeoffs the old guys will have to do now, theres going to be quite a few "let me see that OPC again"... moments.

Why would they they want to see the OPC. They do not even know how to program or use it. :)

Why would they they want to see the OPC. They do not even know how to program or use it. :)
Word, brother, word. Freaked a four digit the other day and handed it to him with the all engine climb data showing, he says "what the hell is this"....

Word, brother, word. Freaked a four digit the other day and handed it to him with the all engine climb data showing, he says "what the hell is this"....

If I was an FO, I would do one of the following

A) Tell the captain, I have to get off and do some stuff, please load the FMC and OPC for me.

B) Make alot of talk about the 2 captains that failed there PC because they did not know how to load the FMC ( change arr. airport in route)

C) A & B :)

If I was an FO, I would do one of the following

A) Tell the captain, I have to get off and do some stuff, please load the FMC and OPC for me.

B) Make alot of talk about the 2 captains that failed there PC because they did not know how to load the FMC ( change arr. airport in route)

C) A & B :)

I realize y'all are saying this stuff in jest but if you honestly have PICs over there that are not competent in all aspects of operating the aircraft then all I can say is WTF...

Latest resources

Back