• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest, American and Delta airlines had the most passengers in 2009

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Making fun of a guy who made a hedging mistake? That's right, one guy made that mistake. I bet he isn't around making those decisions now. Didn't you guys have a hedging problem last year too, stopping that constant quarter profit streak? Well, at least you get to go to ELP or LBB 5 times within 3 days! And, can't forget ISP and HRL. Enjoy all of that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I don't know for a fact but it wouldn't surprise me if that guy was still around. In fact a bonus and raise sounds about how it works also with those people. that's right i said those people.

I'm happy to have a job doing what I like. Don't much care where I fly, I just like to fly, and getting paid a livable wage to do it is even better....

I don't know for a fact but it wouldn't surprise me if that guy was still around. In fact a bonus and raise sounds about how it works also with those people. that's right i said those people.

Are you serious? No WAY! Continental would have offered him double the pay to lose money in hedging for us by now...

Latest resources

Back