Southwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hardcorr

How are you breaking down your 1000 hours of PIC with your flying history report for all you crew dogs. Our FHR, once you upgraded, shows you as an MP pilot throughout your total time. How can you prove that you have all your minimum 1000 hours of flight time to apply? And Prove it? The current individual Flight time Summary only goes back 18 months.

Hardcoor, if you PM me your email address I can send you my excel spreadsheet I used. I was hired this summer. I also made copies of my entire record from the HARM...they have everything line by line. I needed this to extract my FP time from my MP column of my Flight time summary since the Air Force doesn't break it out.

So if I have not been printing out my harms line by line printout every year, am I hosed? Like he said, it can only go back 18 months. So if I upgraded 18+ months ago, all it will show is MP time. That's really all you can "prove" right? Aside from a spread sheet or logbook or something like that?

How are you breaking down your 1000 hours of PIC with your flying history report for all you crew dogs. Our FHR, once you upgraded, shows you as an MP pilot throughout your total time. How can you prove that you have all your minimum 1000 hours of flight time to apply? And Prove it? The current individual Flight time Summary only goes back 18 months.

Why does your profile say your already a SWA/FO?

So if I have not been printing out my harms line by line printout every year, am I hosed? Like he said, it can only go back 18 months. So if I upgraded 18+ months ago, all it will show is MP time. That's really all you can "prove" right? Aside from a spread sheet or logbook or something like that?

You have to be very careful with these numbers, because poor calculations make you look bad in the interview. Even though you upgraded 18 months ago, how many of your hours were you actually the acting pilot in command? When I worked my hours, I put in a conservative factor knowing that sometimes I flew with another upgraded pilot and we would split time being PIC. Also, do not forget to add 1.3 PER SORTIE, not a straight 1.3 X hours conversion. A lot of SWA interviewers are former mil or current mil reserve, so make sure your ducks are in a row.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back