• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines adds flights on 9 DIA routes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard from a mechanic in LAX that we were going to downsize there and there are bids coming out for DEN. Just "Heard" it...who knows....but we do have MX "hubs" at several airorts that are not pilot bases. But MX moving folks there is a good indication that we could be looking at basing pilots and flight attendants there.

I know it will be welcomed. I hear guys telling me how they have to "camp out" for the jumpseat in and out of DEN. One guy was telling me he gets to the gate 2 hours before the flight from DEN - LAS in order to assure the seat. Our commuter clause would cover him if he was there and hour before but he does want to get to work.

I operated PHX - DEN the other day and it was 137 + 4. The gate agent was telling me it is "Always" like that.

I don't think the UAL hangar in DEN would work for us seeing as the G.O. in DAL would fit IN the UAL hangar. Don't think we'll have a need for something that big in the next 20 years. The CAL one might work though, at least from outward appearances.

I had heard a rumor that SWA purchased or leased the CAL MX hangar in DEN. I don't know how true this is but have heard more than one person bring that up.

Heard CAL isn't using it, Frontier leases it...The only CAL airplane seen there was the "Mishap" A/C that was cut into pieces!
KBB

maybe there will be a big announcement at our party in Vegas tomorrow

If there is an announcement I think it will be -800s and a merger/acquisition of Sun Country.

Nobody on my lap 137 PAX 2 in the cockpit and one on the 4th jump in the back.....sorry I pressed the 4 instead of the three...I must have been thinking the fourth...

I operated PHX - DEN the other day and it was 137 + 4. The gate agent was telling me it is "Always" like that.

137 + 4!!

Dude! What are you putting nonrevs in the cargo compartment!
;-)

Latest resources

Back