Southwest aircraft situation display

S5Dispatch

Total Time
Can anyone tell me what company Southwest is using for their new aircraft situation display is?

brokedash

Member of the DX A-Team
Total Time
80MPH
Sources advise me that WN is testing WSI Fusion which is a combination of standard Flight Explorer with elements from WSI.

propsarebest

Total Time
We had a early release of Fusion to play with for a while. It is VERY nice, but it really eats up your computer's resources. And there is so much info available, that it is almost information overload. You can have 4 different windows open at the same time, all with different properties.

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
We had a early release of Fusion to play with for a while. It is VERY nice, but it really eats up your computer's resources. And there is so much info available, that it is almost information overload. You can have 4 different windows open at the same time, all with different properties.
FlightExplorer now has the 4 window option...which is useless to me when I can't resize them.

I saw a beta version of Fusion last year...looked awesome...but the resource load was insane at the time.

Oh, and if you've ever seen my workstation...you'll see that I don't believe in "information overload". I'm the IT guniea pig because of the amount of stuff I have open at any given time. :)

cksport

Total Time
none
Using FE 8.2 currrently with Fusion to rollout first quarter next year (I think that is the goal anyway).