Southern California Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Citation

Just looking to see if anyone knows of any available jobs in Southern California for a low time pilot with 200 hrs of turbine. Looking for something like traffic watch, pilot for skydivers, any CFI, CFII, or MEI positions. If you guys know of any companies I would greatly appreciate it. Good Luck to all.

Thanks Again

WTF

Just keep looking and don’t let some A$$ with 13,000 hours tell you off like the aviation god that he thinks he is. This is my biggest problem with this board, some guy asked a simple question and some A$$hole just says “to take a number” or “try burger king” WTF! If you don’t have any REAL advice and just need to feel good about yourself go “school” some elementary school kids at basketball.

Just IGNORE "Mr. Aviation". He contributes nothing but flame bait to this board.

I read on climbto350 that California Flight Academy was hiring CFII's and that "the right person" had a shot flying a Metroliner they ran on Part 91. Hope this helps.

hey man dont give up I found a job after sending out resumes and calling for the past 3 mths. I found a job as a jump pilot a few hours from where i live and the owner is even going to let me stay with him so I want have to spend money to stay somewhere so I know there's something out there for you :) Here's a place where you can find all the dropzone's in your location give them a call and see what they say

http://www.unitedstatesoutdoors.com/index.html

Thanks Everybody

Hey everybody thanks for all the good info and advice, it is greatly appreciated. I am sorry that I was not able to respond to each or your posts seperately, but I did not have my computer with me the last couple of days. Thank you for the link of all the dropzones, I will check into that. I have been actually trying several states and calling all the skydive companies, but alot of them are fully staffed. I guess its just a matter of continuing to look. Well once again thanks for all the info and help, and good luck to you all. Chat with ya soon.

Citation

Did you give Spirit Aviation a try in VNY? I dont know if you have enough time but it is worth a shot. I am not trying to sound like the "Mr." I will pick my head for more ideas. Try Lacy as well, he may have more than he needs though. CYA, Good Luck!!!!!!

Avrat

Citation,

Hang in there buddy! Don't get discouraged with it and eventually something will come your way.

Network, keep sending in the resumes and follow through with a phone call. Someone will come through for you.

Good Luck!

BOZ ;)

Latest resources

Back