• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Southern Air

ScaReal

Total Time
Just got a call from Southern Air. I've read the recent posts, but data is pretty thin. Any interview gouge or deeper company info besides the relatively recent (1995, I think) restart and it's colorful predecessor?

Thanks.............

SpeedBird

Total Time
>1
I was offered a job with Southern Air back in Jan 01. I submitted a standard resume in the mail and was later called by the HR dept. to schedule a telephone interview with the chief pilot, Capt Llanos. I can't remember the specific questions he asked me, but at the end of phone call he offered me a job with a class date in Miami. I remember vividly hanging up the phone and thinking that was the easiest job interview/offer I ever had. Three days later jetBlue called and offered me a job and I gladly tossed my hat into their ring. I would guess that the process has probably been changed, but I don't know for sure. Sorry I can't be more helpful with the specifics of the interview.:)

CCDiscoB

Total Time
Off the Fake Ad List

Glad to hear it! Tell them I'm ready to go to training too. When I threw a resume at them I just assumed they would be out of JFK. Do you know if that is the case?

I'll remove Southern Air of my Fake Job Ad list.

mrvmo

Total Time
Could one of you please PM me some contact information
for Southern Air? I would very much appreciate it!

captmaxb74

Total Time
info

can you share some info on Southern Air. Looking for Mins. pay, and type of aircrafts. Thanks