Southern Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ScaReal

Just got a call from Southern Air. I've read the recent posts, but data is pretty thin. Any interview gouge or deeper company info besides the relatively recent (1995, I think) restart and it's colorful predecessor?

Thanks.............

I was offered a job with Southern Air back in Jan 01. I submitted a standard resume in the mail and was later called by the HR dept. to schedule a telephone interview with the chief pilot, Capt Llanos. I can't remember the specific questions he asked me, but at the end of phone call he offered me a job with a class date in Miami. I remember vividly hanging up the phone and thinking that was the easiest job interview/offer I ever had. Three days later jetBlue called and offered me a job and I gladly tossed my hat into their ring. I would guess that the process has probably been changed, but I don't know for sure. Sorry I can't be more helpful with the specifics of the interview.:)

Off the Fake Ad List

Glad to hear it! Tell them I'm ready to go to training too. When I threw a resume at them I just assumed they would be out of JFK. Do you know if that is the case?

I'll remove Southern Air of my Fake Job Ad list.

Could one of you please PM me some contact information
for Southern Air? I would very much appreciate it!

Latest resources

Back