• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Swordfish,

I think I found a picture of your airplane:

http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6803804&nseq=6

Which cities do the 777s serve from Bangkok beyond Luxembourg? Do you have set routes yet? I like the paint job...

Yes, that's 1 of 2 B777F that we are flying, routes should be more defined by next month. Rumors are Bangkok to Europe Bkk to Australia. Hoping for some BKK to the USA. I will update as soon as as we Know. They have just informed us that we will be hiring 100-120 pilots in the next few months. mostly for newly added Asian 747 Routes.

777F
routes first airplane BKK-HKG-AMS-BKK 2 time a week. we should know more route information first part of next month

Hi!

My CEO (and my kids), would LOVE that schedule, as it is a dramatic improvement over my current schedule!!!

cliff

Who's wife/kids would ever ok 20 days on the road with only 10 off? It's like a mini-deployment schedule! Yikes.
It's not family friendly, but then again it I seem to have more time off than I did back at Brand X... With only 2 or 3 days off, and having to commute (on a jumpseat) on my days off, it always seemed like I was coming or going. The flip side to that though is that I flew in the same time zone with my old airline, and did not have to deal with jet lag.

Basically it is an adjustment, and 20 days out is mostly "do-able", but the thing you have to avoid is book-ending your schedules and staying out for 40 days in a row... Now THAT is family-unfriendly.

I can only think of 3 time in the last 4 years that i worked more then 18 days. My Avg is prob 16 days out a month!

Where do you apply at? I checked out the website and it says their are no open positions at this time. Just send a resume to the HR address listed on there?

Latest resources

Back