South Florida Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BYUFlyr

Are there any leads for South Florida Jobs, which do not involve banner towing or flight instructing (only because I already have info on South Florida schools and banner operations at HWO). I only have 700TT and understand that there isn't much I am qualified for other than instructing, but if there is something else out there this is probably where I should look.

I'm moving back down there this summer and will be looking for any job where I can continue to log flight time, even if its part-time. Thanks for the info!

BYUFlyr said:
Are there any leads for South Florida Jobs, which do not involve banner towing or flight instructing (only because I already have info on South Florida schools and banner operations at HWO). I only have 700TT and understand that there isn't much I am qualified for other than instructing, but if there is something else out there this is probably where I should look.

I'm moving back down there this summer and will be looking for any job where I can continue to log flight time, even if its part-time. Thanks for the info!

A good buddy of mine is CP for a 135 down here. They fly to the Bahamas, etc. PM me and I will give you the contact info.

Good Luck!

Byuflyer, you say you only have 700 hours! OMg, you should be proud of that number! You have worked your way up and looking, right? Florida, has tons of jobs or flying jobs, like New York and California. I was looking at Cape airs, website. 1,000 hours for the Art42 for a Guam based position, it is living in paradise, might you consider this? Is is a great way to build hours, flying skills, customer skill, and working with a crew!

If you have Cessna 402 skills, 1,500 hours and mail freight for 1,200 hours. You should do well, National Jets hires people for ground work, and upgrades their employees to flying. Florida does have jobs, lot's of planes here, my financee is working with a guy who has 2,000 total time, never ever has been on a jet, and he is doing well, the newbie! He is on the Hawker and a very good corporate job! And this person is doing very well! He loves the plane, and he is smart! So look at anything you can!

Anyone can do it!

MissKitty

Latest resources

Back