Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
What airlines operate Song and Ted? I saw them at o'hare a few weeks back and i've never heard of them. are they regionals? does a major own them? there were several others i saw but i forgot to write them down :mad:

thanks, knob. how come, whenever i try to book flights through like orbitz or travelocity, why don't i ever see these airlines? i always get the regionals like Delta connection, american eagle, cont. express, etc.

oh. are song and ted used only on international routes?

what do you mean, squawkvfr? i have never heard of these airlines before and am just trying to figure out what the deal is with them. i am not a pilot and don't get the chance to fly commercially very often. GOSH!

cforst513 said:
what do you mean, squawkvfr? i have never heard of these airlines before and am just trying to figure out what the deal is with them. i am not a pilot and don't get the chance to fly commercially very often. GOSH!
It's just that you seemed to be touching on some subjects that could be construed as flame bait.

But then again, that's not very difficult around here.:)

oh. they're touchy subjects? i hadn't the foggiest idea (seriously).

oh well, nobody on this forum can flame bait like training is. there's a thread, i think it's entitled "pinnacle vs. CHQ". he's got 'em strung on there like a long-line fisherman (is that what they're called?)

as a friend of mine put it... "Ted, the arse end of United."

Song and Ted are the majors (United & Delta) answer to the low cost carriers (Southwest, JetBlue, etc.) I know little of their operations other then when working the flights they use the company call signs (we see in the remarks section of the flight plan Ted or Song Colors) amd they seem to fly to the popular destinations served by the low cost guys (TPA, FLL, etc.)

http://www.flysong.com/home/index.jsp

http://www.flyted.com/

Latest resources

Back