• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Someone doesn't like jumpseating

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This guy used to have a page elsewhere. It was once a pretty detailed set of instructions for sneaking onto a jumpseat ala Catch Me if You Can. I reported it to the Fort Worth ACDO a few years ago and they got the web company to erase it within a couple days.

Guess he moved somewhere else... :rolleyes:

Wow that guy had a pretty detailed website.

Just off the wall question about jumpseating. It is possible for a Paying Pilot (say some one working on a comm. ticket) to ride in the jumpseat?

Nope. Even pre-911 this would not have been possible. Most airlines have pretty strict policies with regards to the jumpseat. As a former DAL employee I once had someone "attempt" this and it was pretty comical to say the least. (this was also pre-911). If you do not get past the gate agent then it is pretty hard to get a captain's approval unless you can catch him in the gate area.

3 5 0

If anyone wants to give the creator of this web page their compliments, here's his address: [email protected].

(The Cyberspace administrator I emailed indicated that the person in question is apparently obsessed with airline jumpseats; this is just one of several pages he's created about the subject.)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back