Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
daayy-aaammmmm!!

Baby got back!

She got more than back. She got front, side, top, bottom, etc. I liked the part where they stop when the cop drives by, then start right back up again.

????

the purpose of this being.......

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That'll learn him not to come home drunk and try to smack his old lady around. :D

Minh
(Who was once knocked out cold by wife number 1 during a heated dicussion ... she was a weightlifter/fitness trainer ... and she was mean as a snake ... even meaner than Snakum! :D )

the purpose of this being.......

Must be another low time FO....not knowing when it's her place to talk.

WrightAvia said:
Must be another low time FO....not knowing when it's her place to talk.

......and looking for a "short cut". Then again, her whole career has been one big "short cut". Heard that response from someone to a United chick on Center freq one day after she asked for a "short cut". Laughed so hard I nearly pissed my pants.:D

Long Time Gone said:
......and looking for a "short cut". Then again, her whole career has been one big "short cut". Heard that response from someone to a United chick on Center freq one day after she asked for a "short cut". Laughed so hard I nearly pissed my pants.:D

And I've heard that one so many times from people who claim to have "heard it on Center one day". There must have been an awful lot of people on that freq that day. :rolleyes:

And since when is it called a Q200? When I flew the thing, it was called a DHC-8/100, 200, or 300. The only one with a "Q" that I know of is the 400 series. Am I right, wrong, or just behind the times here? Just curiousity, not being sarcastic.

Question answered....thanks:D

Latest resources

Back